Kennedy Holmes
North House
Topic: Criminal Investigation
EQ: What is the most important skill to have to become a successful criminal investigator?

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Interview 5

Johanis Quiroz
April 26, 12:38
1.

  • Something Art based, or I may do Forensics since that is what my sister did and she has connections but I really want to do art.
  • I told her that she will have an extra component because it is Art based and she would have to show whatever she produced during I Fest.
2.
  •  I was thinking of doing an art class during the summer, or my Dad was an artist so I would have him mentor and teach me things.
  • I don't know if your Dad will count unless he is still a working artist but a class is a really good idea because you can also do that during the year for service learning and both of your independent components.
3.
  • I honestly just want to see fun 2 hour presentations that really catch my interest. I am not looking for anything in particular.
  • When you watch them, also take notes on what type of information people are presenting so that you know how to approach your EQ, and research
4.
  • What do you mean by EQ? and how scary is it really?
  • Your Eq is your driving force of your whole project after you pick your topic. You will have answer to this that you find during your research because it is a question, your essential question. It isnt that scary unless you let it all build up, so just remember to turn everything in on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment