Kennedy Holmes
North House
Topic: Criminal Investigation
EQ: What is the most important skill to have to become a successful criminal investigator?

Monday, May 14, 2012

Service Learning

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai_B68EKJ7CHdC1jU3FPeTFZU3dpdmRaWWhGT0FnVHc
I prepared case files by entering referrals into the system for the investigators to look at.

Flor Leon:6269639245

Interpretive:
I really thing the most important thing i gained from this experience would be to see everything in action. Even though it wasnt at a station I did get to see various investigators.

Applied:
It helped my first EQ more than anything because i saw how investigators reacted in a professional environment. For my second EQ, there was a time when an investigator contacted the person who put the evidence report together and I got to see the chain of custody in action which help my first and best answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment