Kennedy Holmes
North House
Topic: Criminal Investigation
EQ: What is the most important skill to have to become a successful criminal investigator?

Monday, September 5, 2011

Blog 1: Senior Project Blog

My topic is Criminal Investigation, because it is a career path that I have been interested in since I was in 6th grade. We had a writing assignment one day with the prompt, " What do you want to be when you want to grow up?." I sat there and the only thing came to mind was to have a job in the criminology field. Ever since, that has not changed, I honestly haven't made up my mind as to which specific job I would like though. For the past 6 years I have wanted to be a Forensic Anthropologist, then a Forensic Pathologist, Criminal Profiler, to become a criminal attorney, and it kept switching. That is why I hope this project will help me commit to a specific field and follow through. I felt if I researched Criminal Investigation, it was broad enough for me to explore the different jobs that are required in investigating a crime. Also to reveal which jobs I do not want to pursue, and to help me college wise as to which major to commit to.

No comments:

Post a Comment