Kennedy Holmes
North House
Topic: Criminal Investigation
EQ: What is the most important skill to have to become a successful criminal investigator?

Monday, September 26, 2011

Presentation Reflection

1. My first interview directly affected my presentation. My presentation was actually based on my interview, I started off explaining the who,what,where,when and why of my interview and then a topic that sparked an interest in me that was said during my interview. The topic being the 2 different ways to start out in the field.

2. I think, even though most people had boards mine stood out. I was also one of the few that related their presentation to information that they found out during their interview.

3. The most challenging part of the presentation was picking info that you knew you were not going to bring up again. The most challenging part of the interview was finding someone qualified enough to get valid thourough answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment